Presented by Hon Nick Goiran MLC at the Britain Pacific Medical & Legal Conference at The University of London on 5 January 2015, this paper compares high profile case studies of two medical practitioners in the Australian jurisdiction. Co-authored by Hon Nick Goiran MLC, the paper sets out key moments in a twelve year timeframe from 2002 to 2014 and seeks to contrast the treatment by The Medical Board of Australia of the two practitioners in order to re-pose the question of what constitutes improper and/or infamous conduct for medical practitioners.
- Politics in the Pub with Tony Abbott
- Out and About in South Metro – Tour of Optus Stadium
- Out and About in South Metro – Opening of John McGrath Hall and Pavilion
- Global Organisation of Parliamentarians Against Corruption
- Prevention of Family and Domestic Violence
- Visit to Parkerville Children & Youth Care (PCYC)