It was an honour and a privilege to be appointed Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Mental Health and Child Protection on 23 September. The Minister I report to is my good friend Hon Andrea Mitchell MLA. In the last Parliament we served together on the Joint Standing Committee on the Commissioner for Children and Young People.
- Politics in the Pub with Tony Abbott
- Out and About in South Metro – Tour of Optus Stadium
- Out and About in South Metro – Opening of John McGrath Hall and Pavilion
- Global Organisation of Parliamentarians Against Corruption
- Prevention of Family and Domestic Violence
- Visit to Parkerville Children & Youth Care (PCYC)