The Rally for Life is an annual rally held outside Parliament House to remember the children whose lives have been terminated by abortion since it was legalised in 1998. Standing with a 1200 strong crowd, I used the time I was asked to speak to raise awareness of the 27 Western Australian babies who, after miraculously surviving an abortion, were left to die with no medical intervention. Regardless of a person’s beliefs regarding abortion, these deaths require investigation. Every other Western Australian baby born prematurely is afforded great care. A petition was circulated at the rally calling for an inquiry into this matter. I remain a large supporter of organisations such as Pregnancy Problem House and Pregnancy Assistance which support women in crisis pregnancies as well as their partners and families.
- Out and About in South Metro – Tour of Optus Stadium
- Out and About in South Metro – Opening of John McGrath Hall and Pavilion
- Global Organisation of Parliamentarians Against Corruption
- Prevention of Family and Domestic Violence
- Visit to Parkerville Children & Youth Care (PCYC)
- National Elder Abuse Conference